Welcome to my Developer Profile
Hello, my name is Vijayasimha BR. Please, call me, Jay. This is my online profile aka resume.
You can also download a offline resume with the following links.
Backend REST API Developer
My primary skills are that of a Backend Developer, specifically, building API servers that server JSON data for mobile and web apps.
Technology Stack related to my expertise.
- Target Platform : .NET 4.X and .NET Core 3.X
- Programming Language : C #
- Databases : EF Core supported Databases - SQL Server, SQLite, InMemory, Cosmos
- API Documentation : Swagger and Postman
- CICD : Azure DevOps Pipelines
- Code Management : GitHub and BitBucket with GitBash and any Git tool.
- Authentication and Authorization : Auth0 and any OAuth 2.0 compliant provider
- Project Management : Trello and any similar project management tool
- IDE and Editors : Visual Studio 2017, 2019 and Visual Studio Code
- Deployment and Cloud : Microsoft Azure
I am primarily an API Developer but I have the neccesary skills to make myself more of a full stack developer.
- Front end web app development : Vanilla JS, React JS, jQuery, Express JS with Node
- Mobile app development : iOS app development using XCode. Android app development using Android Studio.
- Development Machines : I have a fully equipped home office with Windows and Mac Computers, backup power supply and a direct to home fiber internet connection for seamless video and audio conferencing.
- Communication : Most of my 8 years of working has been with customers based in US and UK. I have excellent spoken and written english.
Award and Recognition
- Microsoft MVP Award - In 2014, I was awarded the Microsoft MVP for my contributions to .NET Mobile. Details here
- Certified Arc.dev Developer - In 2020, I was certified as a Arc.dev platform developer which measures and evaluates top developers for their elite freelancer developer program.
ShowCase Demo Project
I have a full stack project called “random stuff generator”. It’s a Content Management Solution that deals with Quotes.
More details about this project is available on this website
Other than this, primary, showcase project, I have several open source projects, all available under my github profile. GitHub link, available below.
I currently maintain my freelancer work profile, on UpWork. It has full details about my past commercial work, testimonials and related details.
- LinkedIn profile only visible if you are logged in to LinkedIn. It’s a limitation on the website.
- Email address is available on github, linked in and on my personal website.
- UpWork profile only visible if you are logged in to upwork. It’s a limitation on the website.