Random Stuff API Server
Repository of this API Server, available here
Running Setup (during development)
- Update Auth0 server details as per your Auth0 Server Configuration
- Visual Studio 2019
- Build and Run
- Swagger will need a auth token.
- auth token can be generated on the Auth0 dashboard.
- OR, another, simpler option, collect it from the React JS App, developer tools, API Network Calls.
- Note : Swagger only needs the bearer token to be copy pasted in the ‘lock’ symbol. Everything else is already formatted as part of the Swagger configuration.
Return to Main Page
This code is provided as is without any warranties. It’s primarily meant for my own personal use, and to make it easy for me share code with my students. Feel free to use this code as it pleases you.
I can be reached through my website - Jay’s Developer Profile